Fire Victim relief to ManishaFamily

As we all know, Our active community members - Manisha & Pramod Upadhyaya's rented house was caught on fire last week while they were out of town. All o f their belongings at home tuned to ashes. Since they didn't have rental insurance, non of their losses is covered by insurance company. They are having hard time to restart their normal life without their  basic needs. Their Son was preparing for his high school and lost his all educational & back to school stuff. They are thankful to god that they survived but living in distress. 
We would like to request kind community to support this fire victim family with any amount one can to restart their living from scratch.  Your kind contribution would be greatly appreciated by Manisha Upadhyaya family.
  • Prapti Shrestha 
    • $50 
    • 35 mos
  • Bini Shrestha 
    • $40 
    • 35 mos
  • Kalpana Thapa 
    • $100 
    • 35 mos
  • Shunu Shrestha  
    • $300 
    • 35 mos
  • Sasmita Khadka 
    • $50 
    • 35 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Bishnu Thapa 
Organizer
Montgomery Village, MD
Umesh/Guras Niroula 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more