Instead we would LOVE you to support us in a slightly different way by getting behind our virtual fundraiser.
Our target is to raise the same amount of money we would have generated through the Fair. It’s going to be a challenge, so please share this link with anyone you would normally bring along and to those who would have bought gifts, made cakes and donated prizes. The money raised will go towards the outdoor classroom project. I know that this is a trying time for everybody and not all parents will be in a position to make donations this year, but we would be grateful for donations from anybody that feels they are still able to make any contribution.
So in lieu of the Christmas Fair we came up with the following fundraising ideas.....
Thank you in advance for your support
* £5 – I am thankful that my house will not be covered in glitter from a beautifully decorated craft that my child has created at the school Christmas Fair.
* £10 - I do not want to clear out my drinks cupboard of random festive alcoholic drinks only to win it all back on the tombola. So here is the money I would have spent on tickets.
* £20 - I do not want to bake and sell 40 gingerbread men and festive cupcakes, only to buy them all back and eat them myself, so here is the money I would have spent on ingredients and January’s gym membership.
* £50 - I do not want to outbid my husband on a £45 voucher for The Rising Sun, so here is my donation.
* £75 – I do not want to be the winning bidder for a voucher which I will promptly lose around the house and only find again once it has expired! So here is my donation.
*£100 - I am making this donation to express my appreciation for the wonderful staff at Hollycombe School who have really pulled out all the stops over the last year. So here is my donation towards the fantastic outdoor classroom project.
*£1 Million - please forget my name and face and do not ask me for anything else again EVER!
We look forward to our Christmas Fair being back bigger and better than ever for 2021!
Have a very merry Christmas from us all at the HPA!
- Gwyn Jones
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more