Nate, Chaundell, Eli, Julius and Hailey, are our neighbors and friends.
Saturday June 24, 2017: While most of the family was out they lost their home that they were renting to a devasting fire. Son, Julius and their 2 dogs were able to escape unharmed after an explosion. The Firemen were able to rescue the lizard and a few family pictures, but the family is still looking for their cat who was in the home at the time.
The family is thankful for everyone to be safe.
Not only did Nate and Chaundell and the kids lose their home, clothes and personal belongings they also have lost their income because all of Nates tools and supplies were burned in the fire.
The Red Cross has temporarily helped them.
Tho the family is still in shock, life goes on as they try to sort thru the water and smoke damaged debris to find anything that they can salvage. Then they have to find a home to rent and furnish, while they hope for donations for clothes and personal items to restart the lives that the Heuser family cherishes..
Please donate to help Nate, Chaundell, Eli, Julius and Hailey try to get through this horrific tragedy.
Toni Jones and Dale Williamson