Today, many of our youth are viewed in such a negative way. Efforts must be in place to respond to our youth immediately by investing in them today. We are asking you to join our “grass roots movement team” to make a difference in the lives of today’s youth.
CRISIS: STATE OF TODAY’S YOUTH IN AMERICA
• States spend more than twice as much a year for one prisoner as they spend to provide K – 12 education, and nearly three times more than it would cost to provide a child with a quality early learning experience for K- 12 education.
• Half a million public school students (514,238) dropped out of grades 9 -12 during 2009 -2010 school years.
• Only 78 percent of public school students graduated from high school in four years in 2014.
• Every 9 seconds during the school year a public high school student drops out! That amounts to 2,857 high school students dropping out each day in America! In public schools
• Every 2 seconds during the school year a student receives an out-of-school suspension! That amounts to 16,244 public school students being suspended each day in America!
• 76% of college students wish they had more help to prepare for their financial futures (KeyBank)? That amounts to thousands of youth and young adults being uneducated, as it relates to personal financial intelligence!
• A “university for youth” that offers services in the area of education center (financial literacy, life skills, starting a business, life choices and consequences, corporate america 101, etc.), elite fitness and health,
and entertainment programs/events.
• A "university for youth" where the mission is to create and cultivate future CEO’s, executives, professionals, entrepreneurs, motivational speakers, spiritual leaders, community activists, financial advisers, doctors, scientists, engineers, technologists, artists, mathematicians, politicians, college and professional athletes, and leaders with a global mindset”.
• A "university for youth" that focuses on relevant and comprehensive courses like “How to Become a Super Star Student” Success for Teens, Foundation in Personal Finance, Investing 101, Career Development, Entrepreneurship, Life Skills, Strategic Life Plan, and more.
YOU CAN HELP YBU SAVE AMERICA'S YOUTH NOW!
Please invest to help Youth Business University (501 (c) 3 Non Profit Youth Organization) and our 25 Collaborative Alliance Partners with the funding needed to continue to meet our goals in serving the needs of our youth. We need your help now to be effective in the lives of thousands of youth in America, and globally.
Visit www.ybuedu.org and www.ybunow.org, and you will learn more about YBU and our 25 Alliance Partners as to how we are having an impact on today’s youth.
Thanks in advance for investing in this Grass Roots Movement to improve the odds and quality of life for today's youth.
DonationsSee top donations
- Erma Walker
- Shernita Spence
- Charles Beard
- Shernita Spence
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more