Helping The Lashomb Family

This morning at approximately 3:30 am a fire broke out in a Williamstown Vermont home. That home was owned by an amazing women named Susan and her husband Kevin. The home was a total lose caused by faulty wiring. There were 8 people there when the fire broke out, two of which were taken to the emergency room for cuts and burns. The most unbelievable and devastingly sad situation possible happened during this fire, their 6 year-old grandson was unable to be saved in time. His mother, grandmother and grandfather tried, nearly losing their own lives trying to get him out in time.
Ive known this family for almost 15 years, they are the most compassionate, giving unselfish people I have ever come across. As a friend and as a co-worker on behalf of all of us at VPCH I am starting this page to try to ease some of the financial burden of this terrible situation. If you can help this family in any way please do. What's happened is unimaginable. Not only have they lost EVERYTHING they now have to bury their son/ grandson. Let's come together as a community and show them that we are here and they are not alone during this tragedy.

Donations

 See top
  • Berlin Volunteer Fire Dept 
    • $200 
    • 42 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 42 mos
  • Georgiana Burrows 
    • $100 
    • 42 mos
  • Elaine Stehel 
    • $5 
    • 42 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 42 mos
See all

Organizer

Tiffany Corrow 
Organizer
Lyndonville, VT
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more