Helping Houston Family from Fire on Christmas

Click HERE for News Story 

VIA KHOU/HOUSTON — A Houston family of eight is homeless after their home of 25 years burned in an early-morning fire on Christmas Eve.

The fire marshal said two children were taken to the hospital as a precaution, but everyone else is okay. The Grifaldo family said two of their five dogs perished in the smoke.

They said they lost all of their belongings and 25 years of memories in the house fire, including their vehicles and their life savings. They only have the clothes they were wearing as they ran out of the burning home.

 ###

We will be collecting NEW items at the Turkey Leg Hut this week, along with using this portal for taking donations for the family directly. Any amount help!

We Appreciate the support!

Let's pull together to help this family this holiday season! 

-The TLH TeamMom : large shirt 12 pants 7 shoe


FAMILY SIZES:

Dad: large shirt 36 pants 9 shoes

Sister: large shirt 12 pants 8 shoes

Brother in law: XL shirts 36 pants 10 shoes

Nephew 16: x large shirts 36 pants 9 shoes

Nephew 12: 10-12 shirt and pants 4 shoes

Niece 10: 16-18 shirt and pants. 6 shoes

Niece 4: 5-6 clothes and shoes . 9 shoes

Donations

  • Ashlee Gary  
    • $50 
    • 6 mos
  • Patricia Bables  
    • $10 
    • 6 mos
  • Ashley Sidney 
    • $5 
    • 6 mos
  • Keisha Slaughter 
    • $20 
    • 6 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $10 
    • 6 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Sherrie Handrinos 
Organizer
Houston, TX
Neomi Gonzales 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more