The 3S Tech and Talent team has developed a new accessible web app for Blind, Visually Impaired, and Disadvantaged Small Business Owners. 3S is a woman, veteran, and minority owned small business, whose mission is to help ensure accessibility is no longer a barrier to other disadvantaged and marginalized businesses.
What are we fundraising for?
We utilize our paid Virtual Internship Program to provide technical hands-on experience to disabled and disadvantaged individuals who help to build solutions for their communities. Today, as a result, 3S is offering an accessible solution to help bridge the technological gap between Disabled Business Owners and Success!
As COVID-19, political unrest, and the economy continue to introduce new barriers to marginalized and disabled groups, 3S wants to continue our mission by providing paid opportunities and holistic solutions for these communities.
Solutions like the RFPQuick WebApp, which has been created with Inclusive and Accessible Design at the forefront of development.
About the RFPQuick WebApp:
Responding to commercial or government requests for contract proposals, can be a daunting task for blind or visually impaired business owners. RFPQuick was developed to help small disadvantaged businesses grow their business.
With a standard workflow to help respond to contract solicitations, RFPQuick’s templates help ensure consistency and fast turnaround times, with:
- Simple and Inclusive Design
- Accessible Design
- OnDemand Resources
- Document Management
- OnDemand Support
Your donation will help us increase our positive impact by:
- Funding the completion of RFPQuick Beta and Premier Access Program
- Offer low-cost and free access to our new solution for Disabled and Disadvantaged Businesses
- Continuing the 3S Community Outreach mission to gain insight into the needs of the global Blind and Visually Impaired community
- Funding the 3S Virtual Internship Program for Disabled and Disadvantaged interns from around the world!
Your donation matters