Help me with Bertie's vet bills

Hi everyone! My cat Bertie accidentally got into some lily pollen, which is highly toxic for cats. He had to go to the animal hospital to be put on a drip for 48 hours. He is doing well now and things are looking good. However, the insurance won't cover this and I currently can't afford the bill by myself. I will have to pay the bill as soon as I pick him up, which will be tomorrow afternoon. It would mean the world to me and Bertie if you could help us out, even just with a little! If you are able to donate more than £5, I will send you a photo of Bertie with a recording of his little voice. I would be so, so happy if you could help us out, I know this is a hard time for all of us, but if you have a little bit of money to spare this would go a far way for us.


 See top
  • Leona Gregory 
    • £50 
    • 1 mo
  • Stephanie Morris 
    • £5 
    • 1 mo
  • Morgan Kripke 
    • £20 
    • 1 mo
  • Andrew Brown 
    • £10 
    • 1 mo
  • Jon M 
    • £30 
    • 1 mo
See all


Clara Bullock 
Bristol, South West England, United Kingdom
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more