Help Kevin after the fire

Hi, my name is Kevin. 3 days before my birthday and 1 day after signing a new lease an electrical fire started in the bathroom exhaust fan and quickly spread down the length of the roof. The fire was mainly in the flat area of the ceiling but the smoke and water damage ruined everything. I did not have time to retrieve anything before the smoke got too bad. I have no clothes, I lost all my furniture and bed. Television and electronics, my new phone was ruined, just everything. I estimate a good 8 to 10 thousand in items lost but anything will help 

Donations (0)

  • Claudia Costa 
    • $25 
    • 1 mo
  • Susan Brennan 
    • $250 
    • 1 mo
  • Ryan n Robbyn Rivas 
    • $25 
    • 1 mo
  • Arlindo Jr. 
    • $90 
    • 1 mo
  • Casey Brennan 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo

Organizer 

Kevin Owens 
Organizer
Seabrook, NH
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more