Please help our friend Kelly. She is a teacher and was at school when she received a phone call from the Mount Dora Fire Marshal. Apparently one of the electrical boxes on the outside of her rental home caught fire this morning. According to the deputy fire marshal there is extensive smoke damage and the windows are out of it rendering it uninhabitable.
She is a single girl with a single income and is a hard working teacher and teaches special ed in South Lake County. She's a Mom of 2 and a Grandma to 1. She's an amazing and wonderful person and needs our help. Much of her belongs have been destroyed from fire/water/smoke. She did not have renters insurance and needs to replace pretty much everything and find a new place to live.
Thankfully one of our friends has a spare room with it's own bathroom that she can stay in for the time being <3
PLEASE HELP KELLY to rebuild her life. Thank you in advance for your help of our beautiful friend.
- Dan Pate
- Kathy Heard
- A Panchyshyn
- Kathryn McKeeby
- Victor Cannon
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more