"About three weeks ago my attic room burned down in a fire, after a small heater I had standing next to my bed caught on fire. I tried to put it out but the fire quickly gained terrain. Luckily me and my housemates got out safe, and are now all healthy, but my room completely burned down and the rest of the house received such water damage it became uninhabitable. I lost everything, except for some clothes and shoes that were on the floor below, oh and my phone which I had on me. Some of my oldest possessions, childhood photos and memorabilia, all my electronics, even professional work like my music and new chapters of my book, all lost.
I am currently going from place to place, trying to find a more permanent address so I can also have welfare in order. I take it one day at a time.
So any bit that you could help me with, will help me build up my life again, and possibly even save for my own space. Thank you kindly for reading this, that alone is caring and I appreciate it greatly."
Help get Kalib back their feet and build up their life again. Your donations will be transfered to their bank account.
- This is an article on the fire, only note that the info is not correct. Kalib's small heater caught on fire and they tried to put it out with a blanket.
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more