> *donate @ link below<
Hi 2017 Winter-Wear Donation Heroes!
Thanks again for your amazing support in the past.
This is your last chance to help out this year!
This year the online donation page has moved & is tax-deductible.
You can make your donation here by midnight, Sunday Dec 9th: http://gtcuw.org/winterweardrive
You can also donate via Sweet Gypsy's amazing Sweet Gypsy Hoodie, Buy 1-Give 1 donation:
https://sweet-gypsy-waffle.myshopify.com [by midnight Sunday, Dec 9th as well!]
Even $20 can go a long way, I hope you consider helping again.
2018 - Homeless Youth Winter-Wear Drive HAS MOVED: http://gtcuw.org/winterweardrive -- and closes on December 9th.
How it Works
1. Your donations will be used to purchase new hoodies, hats, gloves, etc. for Twin Cities youth, ages 11 & up.
2. I search out sales and bulk purchase options.
3. All purchases & clothing donations will be given directly to Arise Project by December 14th so they can deliver them to kids in need through their partner agencies.
Who is in need:
• Every night, 6000 MN youth are homeless
• There has been a 57% increase in youth experiencing homelessness in MN in the past 3 years
• MN ranks 1st of all 50 states in risk of child homelessness
Partial or Main Cause Reported for Homelessness:
• 42% being physically abused
• 27% being sexually abused
• 33% drug/alcohol use by parents/person in household
• 44% LGBTQ youth were rejected or forced out by family for sexual orientation
Thank You! ❤️
DonationsSee top donations
- Wendy Abbott
- Judy Wachner
- J. Marie Fieger
- Sarah Cotner
- Lauren Landry
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more