Yesterday, while she was working with us, her house caught fire. It is believed to have been caused by faulty wiring. No one was home at the time which was fortunate because no one was hurt; unfortunate because no one was there to help put the fire out.
The picture here is not of her home, but of the street where she lives.
Eli and her family lost almost everything inside their home, beds, furniture, appliances, memorabilia, and most importantly, peace of mind. The only thing slavaged were some clothes.
Eli will now need to refurnish her home and make repairs, while at the same time, continue working to support her family.
Please help support this wonderful woman as she pieces back together a life she has worked SO hard to build.