On Saturday, November 14th, my puppy, Luther, bit an electrical outlet.
His tooth exploded and he started convulsing and yelping for 2-4 minutes. Blood started gushing everywhere, it got all over the floors, ground, and outlet, I thought he was dead. Because he was being electrocuted, I was unable to help him until the electric current was eliminated (if I were to help before I would get electrocuted too).
After being rushed to the ER, he is now in a more stable condition, however, he has what seems to be early onset pulmonary oedema, which is a build up of fluid in thelungs, which can develop after a bad electrical shock - he is receiving treatment, but prices are quite steep, and without proper treatment, he could pass away :/.
Due to the corona virus, funds are currently tight. If any of you guys could find it in you to donate just a few dollars, that would help out so much.
Thank you so very much,
Here are some extra photos of him :).
- Amy Strassler Goldstein
- Hourik Kazarian
- Ella McGhee