Help Blended Bridge "Bridge the Gap"

Blended Bridge is on a mission focusing specifically on bridging the Santa Cruz Community together. Community leaders Ariana Jones and Bella Bonner aim to provide a platform to amplify BIPOC voices and provide resources to help the community become better allies. Blended Bridge is dedicated to highlighting the racial injustices that continue to prevail in our town. 

We are currently in the works of building out a multitude of workshops and content geared towards empowering and educating our BIPOC community members and allies to continue to stay engaged in a safe space. But we need your help. 

The currently projected breakdown of funds is as follows:

60% of funds received will go directly into Blended Bridge and building out workshops, paying fees, etc. The remaining 40% of funds will go directly back into our Santa Cruz Community through various non-profit donations. Please leave non-profit organization suggestions below of where you would like to see us donate below or email us at [email redacted].

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $15 
    • 9 d
  • MacKenzid Deeter 
    • $30 
    • 12 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $30 
    • 1 mo
  • Chris Nestlerode 
    • $60 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer

Blended Bridge 
Organizer
Santa Cruz, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more