Early this morning Amanda and her son Leo lost their home to a fire caused by lightening. Luckily they were able to get out right away and everyone is safe, however the fire was devestating and they lost everything!!! As you can imagine they will be in immediate need and therefore we have set up this page as a way for our community to reach out and help them. This is a very sweet family that has only been in their home for less than 1 year. Leo, her son, is 5 and staring kindergarden next week so he will need all the essentials for his first day. Please share with others in our wonderful community and let's show this family how much we all care!!!