Being a medical rescue we were contacted to assist a baby bun who lost its one eye and is on its way to losing the other.
To be able to take this baby on we need help to afford it's medical care which could also mean surgery on the eye(s).
With your help we hope to take over care of this baby bun and get it the help it desperately needs without delay!
If you're able to spare a few dollars you could help to save a life and hopefully her eye(s).
We have a vet and holistic appointment standing by if we are able to raise enough funds! This wee one is sure to need lots of help, if you're able to assist PLEASE help us give this little one a chance.
Every Tuesday since entering the rescue, Odin goes to see our Holistic doctor for fibre optic laser treatments to help reduce any inflammation which also decreases any discomfort he may be feeling. Each session is $40
April 27- Odin is looking at surgery on the eye that is closed. He will either need his eye sown shut if no eye ball is there, otherwise he will need a specialist to remove the eyeball if one is present as it's not formed properly and will lead into other medical issues. We need your help to afford this surgery.
May 19- Odin went to see the vet for a recheck, chest and skull x-rays, and nasolacrimal duct flush.
May 26- Odin is booked in for his ophthalmology appointment which will be $415 +tax bringing the total to $469. This appointment is a consultation and will help us know what surgery/surgeries will be required to fully recover him.
Odin was rushed to the hospital after having multiple seizures. He was hospitalized overnight and it was determined it was EC. This was a $1200+ hospitalization stay.