Thankfully, Helen and Steve were able to get out with the clothes on their backs. They were both treated at the hospital for smoke inhalation. Unfortunately, they lost 2 of their small dogs and their cat. However, Bubba their beloved Great Dane got out of their home with them.
The fire destroyed the entire home in minutes! EVERYTHING THEY HAVE IS GONE!!
Please help this wonderful couple if you can. Any amount will be greatly appreciated!
- Mack &Lori Langdon
- Michael Pfeifer
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more