36 CES employees were affected by the storm. Fortunately, many of them fared well. However, 2 CES employees have suffered severe loss to their homes and belongings, and require support through this difficult time.
We have received requests from many of our employees asking what they can do to help their peers. CES and its employees have supported one another through several natural disasters with money, clothing, and on-site assistance. The GoFundme platform will allow a coordinated effort in support of our employees during natural disasters today and going forward as needed.
CES will contribute to the relief funds, and the collective funds raised will be dispersed evenly, or as requested by those impacted by the disaster, and as identified by our internal team of employees and managers closest to the situation.
Many of our employees have contributed to other organizations such as: the Red Cross, Save The Children, Relief Aid, etc. Your donation to any organization is appreciated and valued. Your participation in the Relief Fund for CES employees is strictly voluntary.
Thank you in advance for any contribution you choose to make – big or small. Every little bit will help support our CES community in the Texas area as they aim to pick up the pieces, and rebuild.
- This fund will only be activated for natural disasters involving multiple CES employees
- Participation in this fundraising effort is purely voluntary.
- For employees outside the United States: It’s important to note that you are donating to a U.S.-based campaign. Your bank will automatically convert your payment into U.S. currency, and you will be charged the appropriate amount. Learn more here.
- Tax related questions regarding your contribution should be referred to a tax professional.
- The decision to contribute or not will have no bearing on your employment with CES.
- Contributions to this fund will be distributed to affected employees at the sole discretion of the CES Disaster Management Team.
- Scott Johnson
- Jennifer Heaney-Gilchrist
- Rick Gray
- Kevin Huber
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more