3 sweet dogs had to be put down from swimming in a local pond located in Wilmington, NC. Abby, Izzy, and Harpo were just having fun one night playing in the water however unknown to anyone, this particular body of water was contaminated with a lethal blue-green algae that kills dogs within hours upon contact. In an effort to raise awareness about blue-green algae that claimed the lives of 3 sweet pups we want to get signs in front of all contaminated water so that this horrific incident doesn't happen to any other pet. Please read the full story by clicking the link below, and please share and spread the word to everyone. Every dog owner needs to know this information.