Handy man loses all in house fire

Robert Wayne Hunter is a skilled finish carpenter.  On the morning of February 25, 2018 at approximately 3:00am his home caught fire engulfing the house, destroying all of his tools for work along with all of his personal belongings.  The property he was renting is now uninhabitable.   He has received assistance from his local church leader for housing.  However,  in his mid 50’s, he is now looking at starting from scratch to provide for himself.    

If you are able to assist Wayne get back on his feet, it will go a long ways towards a great person who contributes to society that has received some hard knocks.  

An article link from Deseret News:

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900011344/sandy-man-escapes-house-fire-through-bedroom-window.html

Thank you for your consideration.  

This was set up with Wayne’s permission by 
Troy Ayres (Former landlord and happy client of Wayne’s handy man services)

Donations

 See top
  • Brandon Bourdos 
    • $47 
    • 37 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $300 
    • 38 mos
  • Ryan Barker 
    • $10 
    • 38 mos
  • Angela Allgier 
    • $30 
    • 38 mos
  • Nathan Combs 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Troy Ayres 
Organizer
Sandy City, UT
Robert. Wayne Hunter 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more