Hi, I'm Carly!
I live in a small country town in Victoria Australia with the loveliest NFP childcare centre.
They rely on fundraising to buy any extras the centre needs like books, furniture and cameras.
With restrictions on social gatherings, it's been tough going fundraising without trivia nights and market stalls so I thought I'd give my crochet skills a workout and create a one-of-a-kind mega lux jumper to give away.
- Made from merino, alpaca and silk (totes lux)
- Size large/14 to 16
- Measurements lying flat – underarm to underarm 58cms, collar to hem 51cms, sleeve from underarm to cuff 47cm
- Handmade by yours truly while watching Homeland
- Fits anywhere from a size 8 (loose) to a 16 (fitted)
- I have no idea how long it took to make but I reckon it's close to 38 hours at a minimum which is about the equivalent of a workweek
- Cropped with balloon sleeves
- Crocheted body and knitted collar, cuffs and hem
- Literally the only jumper of its kind anywhere in the world
Seriously, money can’t buy stuff like this. I've made two other versions of the jumper I've made and it's so versatile. I wear mine with overalls, jumpsuits, dresses. It's the perfect winter piece you'll wear forever.
Here's how you can win this jumper.
Make a donation
1 x $5 donation = 1 x opportunity for the Handmade Luxury Striped Jumper to be yours
1 x $15 donation = 3 x opportunities for the Handmade Luxury Striped Jumper to be yours
1 x $25 donation = 5 x opportunities for the Handmade Luxury Striped Jumper to be yours
and so on!
If you want this Handmade Luxury Striped Jumper in your closet, simply donate any amount that's divisible by 5.
If you simply wish to donate but would rather the jumper live with someone else, donate an amount that's NOT divisible by 5. So $4, $9, $21.
Share the message
If you already support other charities or your budget can't stretch to a donation if you could share this with your family, friends or work colleagues that would be an amazing help.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to get in touch.
For more photo and info - https://wp.me/p7pOhw-6kR