Hamilton house fire leaves family homeless

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10162003692730503&id=551730502 
A family has lost EVERYTHING due too a fire in an apartment above them , A woman her husband and her teenage son (good friends of mine) are now HOMELESS and lost everything they owned ...  A young lady 2 dogs and a rabbit passed away in this fire , But thank god everyone else made it out safe Anything that can help thank you for reading this any donations are appreciated

Donations

  • William Burd 
    • $20 
    • 2 mos

Organizer 

Toni Kenyon 
Organizer
Hamilton, ON
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more