The hematoma they were watching for a week or so "spontaneously burst" and she needed immediate surgery.
The surgery went well but Mom hasn't regained consciousness yet. And that has now become of serious concern to the medical team.
Mom is stable. For now. Thats all I can report. She needs to wake up on her own in the next day or so. All we are doing now is waiting for the next 36 hours to see if she wakes up.
Doctors say her recovery is now up to her and God.
I'm cashing in my vacation to be with her for the duration. I'd stay here all next week if I had the money to rent a room for that long. We are on a waiting list for the Rosenbaum House but they have a week long wait list.
Local hotels offer a discount but Im worried we will be broke just in staying here. so we're doing what we can. for as long as we can.
Your contribution will be used to help offset hotel and transportation fees for my family's stay at local hotels near the hospital. It will also be used for any medical care above and beyond what we may be able to afford to get Mom through this very scary and difficult time.
I hope you will consider helping and Merry Christmas
DonationsSee top donations
- Rick Mulligan
- Kathy Condor
- Ashley Dively
- Natalie Bennett
- Cindy Thomas
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more