On Manday January 22nd 2018 at 11PM, The Grube family were the victims of a house fire which severely burned one of their children and killed their pets. Acordng to the Forest Bend Fire Department, the fire started around 11PM on Monday January 22nd. Their home is unfortunately a total loss. Their 27 year old son had to be life flighted to Herman hospital in the medical center KHOU News has a report this morning about the incident.
Please help us raise funds to allow them to get their life and belongings back together ASAP. They are amazing individuals and friends to many! Every little bit helps. We appreciate your support at such a difficult time for such an amazing family!
- Corey Smith
- Rich & April Reynolds
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more