Yesterday while taking his grandson out to Mc Donald's his house caught fire, due to an elecrical problem. Luckly noone was hurt but this man lost everything!! The inside of his home looks like a black hole...everything went up in flames. He lost his pictures of his three grand children and his two children. All his personal belongings are gone. Curtis has lived in this home for well over 20 years and has lost it all.
Unfortinatley he did not have home owners insurance do to his very very fixed income. As a youngman he was in the U.S. Navy and helped serve his country. As an adult he was a handyman and worked in the construction industry...a few years back he was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer and that really put a damper on things!
He faught hard and strong and beat the odds. Now he has to fight another battle. This is a man that doesn't like to ask for help, but he needs all the help he can get!! Please if you can donate anything to hep this man piece back his life we would forever be grateful. Every penny will help.
Thank you for your time!
DonationsSee top donations
- Michelle Rudy
- Michael Lowrie
- Helen Magness
- Shirley Gordon
- Alisa Davis
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more