My name is Ania, I am a single parent off two boys who are special needs, one is legally blind and the other Autistic Spectrum Disorder.. I was previously diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer in December 2011, after feeling a lump in my breast during a shower. I went thru 4 months off chemotherapy, weeks off radiation treatment and had a bilateral mastectomy on April 30, 2012. I did this so that my cancer wouldnt return as I'm BRCA1 positive, and the chances are higher for reoccurence. I decided to go thru reconstruction immediately however I got an infection in both breasts after a months time, and was treated with antibiotics. The right breast could not be saved and I had to have the implant removed. Every 3-4 months I went back to try again, and again it kept failing a total off 13 times. Finally, I found a different Plastic Surgeon who was able to reconstruct me, and luckily no infection. I didnt work for over a year as I had to still care for myself and my children on my own, while my than husband watched me struggle, and didnt lift a finger to assist me. Thats why I pride myslef off being a SURVIVOR, not only to cancer but to an unhealthy marriage, that ended almost three years ago. In July 2015, I went to a checkup visit with my oncologist and he discovered a lump around my neck. I had a PET and CT scan which showed biological activity, however blood work didnt indicate any problems. My doctor asked for a biopsy under imaging, and the results came back negative for cancer, and that is because the doctor missed the tumor all together. The one tumor was removed and tested and in fact was cancerous and from the original cancer. Now I am stage 4, and have been on Xeloda medication which I have been on since July 2015. With the New Year, I was told my medication is on its way, but than received a phone call that I need to pay $2600 up front to meet my deductible. Under the assistance off a reimbursement councelor, I reached out to a program that helped me pay the first shipment, however now I learned they are going to kick that back, and I maybe asked to repay this amount. Insurance is requiring me to pay $2200 each month to be able to sustain my current stable status from cancer. My doctor had even intervened and asked for a Dispense as Written Exception for which I was denied, and my insurance company said I need to try generic for 90 days and if my cancer gets worse they will go back and give me the original medication which I had been taking all along. Any contributions will be applied towards to my chemotherapy pills so that I can have the best and original therapy, and that can help me be around longer to take care off my two boys. I currently do not have the medication on hand, and was supposed to start taking it a few days ago. Thank You so so much to anyone who can contribute a few dollars to assist me in this battle with this deadly disease.