Vickie's Recovery fund

Hello Everybody,
As most of you know I have been dealing with a serious health issue which has kept me from working and living my best life.

We had been working in Florida up until early June, when that job ended quite abruptly. Shortly after returning to NC, I got sick and went into the hospital. Tests revealed a large Mass in my abdomen but it was unclear if it was Cancer.

On Monday September 17th, I had a Hysterectomy to remove the Mass and to take a biopsy. My doctor could only remove 98% of the Mass, leaving 2% due to its location in my body. Now we are waiting for the Pathology report in order to find out what the Mass is and the treatment plan going forward.

I have been out of work since August 18th. Vernon has been taking care of me while working part time so as you can imagine, finances are very limited.

We have created this “Go Fund Me” page to ask for your help. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance for any gift you can give to help.

May God richly bless you!

Vickie 33251862_1537994702263573_r.jpeg


 
 
 
 
  • Mark Johnson 
    • $30 
    • 14 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 36 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $1,000 
    • 36 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Kent and Linda Lindsey 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
See all

Organizer

Vickie Griffin 
Organizer
Wake Forest, NC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more