Gospel Show to Benefit Marshall County Families affected on January 23rd
Badgett Playhouse - Grand Rivers, KY
"The Southern Gospel Show" featuring the cast of the Badgett Playhouse.
Buy Tickets Online:
Or call 1-888-362-4223
All tickets, concessions and other sales from that day will benefit families affected by the tragic events of January 23rd, 2018.
A special account has been set up at First Kentucky Bank under the name "MCHS Victims" if you would like to make a donation at any First Kentucky Banking Branch.
Click here for locations:
-An additional offering will be taken at the event.
-Several silent auction items will be available.
The Southern gospel show features classic southern gospel tunes with a male quartet and a live band.
Performers that day:
Terry Mike Jeffrey
Please help in any way that you can. Mostly importantly, keep these families and students in your prayers.
May God bless you and your family.
In an effort to provide full transparency for this endeavor we would like to convey the following background information:
1. We are the Badgett Playhouse in Grand Rivers, KY. We have been operating in this venue for 14 seasons.
2. Cast and Staff members and their family members were directly involved in the tragedy on January 23rd in Marshall County Kentucky.
3. A special account has been set up at First Kentucky Bank under the title "MCHS Victims". The account will be closed 10 days after the event.
4. All GoFundMe withdrawals will go directly to this account.
5. One week after the event, all funds gathered will be made into a cashier's check and presented to Marshall County Schools Superintendent Trent Lovett.
6. The funds will be used to help with medical expenses for the students wounded in the shooting on January 23rd.
7. For more information, email [email redacted]
DonationsSee top donations
- Kizzy Nicholas
- Nancy Cunningham
- Cecile Gibson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more