Lawyer Fees

Our daughter has made some cboices that has made it that we have to get custody. CPS has gotten involved and now mom is MIA. They are not willing to help us but wants us to get full custody. They said they would leave if we get an attorney and at least file the paperwork so they can see we are really wanting the grandbabies. I do work but its enough to pay our bills. We will not let them go to foster care. This is their home and thata where they need to be. So with that said any help would be greatly appreciated. These kids are and mean the world to us. The oldest starts school soon and we can't do anythung without the paperwork. They have dr appointments that we can't take them to without the proper paperwork. Thank you for reading and considering to help. It is greatly appreciated. This was very unexpected but we are more than willing to do it. Feel free to message me and I will show you the receipt as soon as i pay him. We are not trying to fool anyone.


  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 24 d


Terry Hawkins 
Saint Marys, OH

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more