On Wednesday evening, July 12, a fire broke out in our neighbor’s garage. Within minutes thick black smoke and flames were emerging from their home. Fortunately, the whole family made it out safely, including the family dog. The house sustained heavy damage and their car was also destroyed inside the garage.
If you would like to help our neighbors with a donation, it would be greatly appreciated! Please send your prayers to the De La Torre family.
- Susan Butler
- Heather Davies
- Bryan Hlavin
- Michael Kelley
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more