Fire destroys home.

Last night, 8/27/17, around 11:45pm my boyfriend Austin's childhood home where his mother, sister, and niece still live, caught fire. It was an electrical fire that started in their bathroom ceiling vent. The house was saved, but there is extensive fire/water damage. The home holds no insurance coverage. To get them back into their home before the cold months, their biggest financial need is materials to fix the home. Any donation to help them in this time of need will be greatly appreciated. ❤
  • Infinigy Solutions Family 
    • $500 
    • 62 mos
  • Sarah Mahoney 
    • $20 
    • 63 mos
  • Ken Curley 
    • $100 
    • 63 mos
  • Adam Evans  
    • $200 
    • 63 mos
  • David Norris 
    • $20 
    • 63 mos
See all


Melissa Shaw 
Milton Mills, NH

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.