Gareth was a son, a friend, a brother, and partner. He was a selfless and passionate person in everything he did. An amazing individual with a heart of gold. This community has lost an increduble individual.
The entire staff at Broadway Kids Studio cannot express how devastating of a loss this is. Gareth was the longest serving instructor at the studio. He was the first person Michelle hired. He was working his 9th summer camp at BKS.
Mr. Gareth had been involved in the performing arts for as long as he could remember. He was featured in numerous musical, plays, choruses, and dance troupes both as an amateur and a professional. He played piano, guitar, and ukulele. He absolutely loved working with children including many of the studio staff’s own children. He had an unmatched passion for teaching.
We could not have asked for a better instructor, director, friend, or human being than Mr. Gareth Chapman. Broadway Kids Studio will do our best to honor Gareth’s legacy and the joy he brought to all of us each and every day we were blessed to share with him.
We will provide additional information on services as we receive it.
Per GoFund Me Policy We are adding this additional information:
1. Who you are: My name is Michelle Ameerally, friend and co-worker of Gareth Chapman
2. Where you're from: From Davie, Florida and Broadway Kids Studio Inc.
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for: I am a friend and co-worker.
4. How the funds will be used (be specific as possible): The funds will go towards all funeral arrangements, travel arrangements, and family needs.
5. If you intend to withdraw the money, how you plan to send the funds to the parties you're raising money for or use the money on their behalf: All monies will be withdrawn and a check will be given to his immediate family.