OCD Mods destroyed by fire.

Hello My Name is Toby and i am Setting this up for a Dear friend.
A very prominent member of the vaping community was hit with a terrible blow today. Darren Barwick's (the owner of OCD Mods) shop, which is attached to his home caught fire and was destroyed. Thank fully the fire did not spread to the rest of his home, and no one, including his pets (shout out to Smidge!) was harmed. However, the shop housed his company and equipment, which was his livelihood. Unfortunately due to having recently moved, he did not have insurance on his shop. Darren is an amazing person, and he does so much for the vaping community. Lets all do our best to help a fellow vaper in need.

Donations

 See top
  • Cindy leneave 
    • $30 
    • 76 mos
  • Aleshia Dedrick 
    • $30 
    • 76 mos
  • Brandee Wilson 
    • $60 
    • 76 mos
  • William Belmont Denniston  
    • $30 
    • 76 mos
  • Robert Dwyer 
    • $30 
    • 76 mos
See all

Organizer

Darren Barwick 
Organizer
Waddell, AZ
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more