Family house fire

On the 20th of march 2018 at about 4:15am Simon and danni woke up to a loud bang and immediately woke up their daughter Jacinta and son Alex. They opened the loungeroom door and a gush of fire was spreading. They managed to get everyone out but their 5 year old husky BJ wasnt anywhere to be seen. While waiting for the fire brigade they tried smashing windows and doing what ever possible to find BJ but he would just not come out he was so scared. The fire brigade got him out 45 minutes later, they found him hiding under the bed and was put on a stretcher and escorted to the vet in an ambulance. He is in intensive care in critical condition. They have pet insurance that will cover $8,000.00 of medical bills but if he survives he'll need life time medical assistance. The family had just bought new furniture on afterpay and have no home insurance, Everything is destroyed. Its going to take a long time for them to recover from this. Lets get together and help this beautiful get back on their feet.

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • John Pfeiffer 
    • $20 
    • 37 mos
  • David Tomlinson  
    • $30 
    • 37 mos
  • Emma Panzarino 
    • $15 
    • 37 mos
  • Peter Krajina 
    • $20 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer

Diana Bhandari 
Organizer
Clovelly Park SA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more