Fuel the Fight was originally started in the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia, and has already expanded to many other areas including New York, Baltimore, Washington DC and Westchester County. Now, we’re bringing the support to the Philly Suburbs with Fuel the Fight Bucks County.
The Coronavirus Pandemic is a once in a lifetime event; we’re at war and Covid-19 is the universal enemy. During this highly unprecedented time of uncertainty, hope stems from the power of (virtual) togetherness. And we need to come together to help our local healthcare workers on the frontlines.
News stories continue to highlight both the serious nature of this pandemic as well as all of the truly inspiring ways people have chosen to make a difference. Whether it’s a celebrity or executive making sizable charitable donations or an essential worker singing “happy birthday” to a quarantined woman turning 90, the power and resilience of the human spirit is confirmed. New York City’s daily 7:00 appreciation hour alone is one of the most inspiring things we’ve seen in a long time.
With these excellent examples, we knew we needed to do something to keep this spirit going and help our local area. So, we decided to start this chapter to add to the Fuel the Fight movement and help Bucks County support our businesses and healthcare workers.
Here’s what we’re doing:
1. We’re partnering with local restaurants that are struggling to survive and providing local hospitals with catered meals for all of their healthcare workers.
2. We’re creating a gofundme to raise money to support these heroes during this incredibly difficult time, 100% of donations will be used to feed our healthcare heroes.
3. Depending on the money we raise we will provide as many meals to Bucks County hospitals as we can.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Whether it’s $1 or $1,000 dollars, it doesn’t matter. Anything helps.
2. Do your part and stay inside. This isn’t a joke, it’s not a drill, it’s the most serious global crisis that has ever happened to any human being alive today, don’t take it lightly.
Thank you for your consideration and support! Let’s Fuel the Fight.