Welcome to the team
To provide ongoing support and relief to the frontline organizations and frontline first responders who work effortlessly to fulfill the needs of the people who need it most. Our goal is to create a network of companies and people whose common goal is helping people. We stand ready to support the COVID-19 Crisis we face today, as well as the long-term future needs of the Southern Jersey/Philadelphia Communities.
Frontline Response Foundation is a Non-profit organization serving the Philadelphia area, with the focus on giving back, and supporting the people and organizations on the frontlines. Our organization is made up of a group of local independent business and franchise consultants who made the decision to respond and give back to those less fortunate. Frontline Response Foundation is becoming a network of public volunteers, independent business owners, franchisors, franchisee business owners, non-profit organizations, distributors, and outside businesses who want to give back to communities they live and work in.
What we Do and Who we Serve:
1. We provide daily Thank You Gifts and Catered Food from various franchise and privately owned businesses direct to our frontline medical responders (Hospital Staff, EMT, Caregivers, Fire, Police, Military, Volunteer Organizations, Counseling Call Centers for Mental Health, Etc.). Some of these donations are provided for free from the business, and some of the donations are paid by the public funds collected for the Frontline Response Foundation.
2. We provide prepacked (sealed) meals and requested supplies weekly to local homeless shelters. This program is fully supported from the public/private donations. We are currently partnered with Joseph’s House in Camden to kick off this program and have already been delivering meals since the first week of April.
3. We provide needed supplies directly to local food pantries. We work with our national distributors to secure donated supplies for the local food pantries. We also accept public donations for specific supplies requested by food pantries we partner with.
Additional Programs Launching This Month:
1. We provide prepacked meals and requested supplies weekly to local foster children shelters. This program is fully supported from public/private donations.
2. We provide personalize delivery service to hospital staff for families that are unable to see loved ones who are quarantined in a hospital with COVID-19. We provide a personalized and little to no cost delivery option that allows families to send thank you gifts. We include a thank you card with a message from the family sending to a specific medical department. We will pick up the requested item at the requested restaurant. This is of course based on our hospital delivery route the day we can deliver. This program is mainly paid by the family. Frontline Response Foundation works with some families who cannot afford this program.
3. We provide some of the requested necessary supplies to Assisted Living Facilities & Family Care Homes. This program is supported off of our partner distributor buying group securing certain essential items that cannot be sourced at this time. These items are typically sold at cost from the distributors to the medical and assisted facilities who need them.
How is all this made possible:
- Public Donations
- Online Fundraising – (GoFundMe)
- Partnerships & Sponsorships
- Non-Profit Organizations Donations & Private Donations
- Franchise Community Donations
- Donations and Purchases from our Food Distribution Group Partnership
- Food Donations from Restaurants in operation and serving the public daily
- Food Donations from Restaurants that make the tuff decision to close but have leftover perishable inventory. We will deliver to Philabudance on restaurant behalf.
- We have been giving access to 2 different commercial restaurant kitchens.
- We are ServSafe Certified in food safety and sanitation.
- We have volunteer drivers set up to support this system. Please note these drivers do not enter medical facilities due to COVID-19 hospital protocol. The hospital staff typically will meet our volunteer drivers out front. That said our volunteer drivers are still equipped with gloves, sanitizer, and mask (if requested).
How to Donate & Get Involved:
· We are requesting the public and community involvement by donating to the Frontline Response Foundation Go Fund Me Page, Facebook Page, and electronic donation.
· During and following the COVID-19 we will be asking the public for packaged food donations and requested supplies donations. We will pick up and will also organize a drop location. We will keep social distancing at the top of our priority during pick up for the safety of our volunteer drivers and the people nice enough to donate.
· We are looking for additional restaurant partnerships who are willing to donate Thank You Gifts and Catered Food. We have several programs set up to accommodate restaurants who are also struggling right now. From full donation, to partial donation, to at cost donation, we have a program set up that can work for your restaurant.
· We are looking for additional Sponsors who are willing to contribute by donating to the Frontline Response Foundation nonprofit COVID-19 response fund.
· We are looking for additional Non-Profit Organizations and Companies involvement.
Communities we Support:
- Camden County, NJ
- Burlington County, NJ
- Gloucester County, NJ
- Philadelphia, PA Area
- Northeast Philadelphia
- We have currently been requested to grow other chapters of the foundation in new markets but are currently focused on an area that our volunteer drivers can cover.
How to Contact Us:
Email (Public & Organzation & Partnership Inquires): (COVID-19): [email redacted]
Email (Donations): [email redacted]
Facebook: Private Message Us at Frontline Response Foundation Page
Thank You to our Current Donation Partners & Sponsors:
· Murphy Business Sales of NJ & PA
· Wilkens Food Service & Food Group
· Philly Pretzel Factory Franchise – Cottman Avenue, PA Location
· Premier Franchise Solutions
· Edible Arrangements Franchise, NJ
· Jersey Mikes Franchise, NJ
· Dunkin Donuts, NJ
· Manhattan Bagels, NJ
· Pop’s Italian Beef & Sausage Franchise
· Avendelle Assisted Living Franchise
· Brian Dowell Real Estate
· Keller Williams Reality of Moorestown, NJ
- Steve Beagelman
- Heather Peil
- Andrew Kaskiw
- Charles Scharf
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more