Help me fund my graduate studies

Hello,


           My name is Michael Bengah, a first-generation college student from Sierra Leone. I recently got my BBA in Accounting, and  I have always harbored the ambition of pursuing the highest possible education. I feel by having a bachelor’s degree, I have accomplished the first step of my journey. About a month ago, I got accepted to a Master of Public Administration with a concentration on Financial Management  at Clark University. I was offered  a 30% scholarship. I am sharing this  GoFundMe to raise the remaining 70%, in the hopes of reaching my goal of postgraduate study.


          After I graduated in 2019, I got a job as a Staff Accountant for a Real Estate company in New York. I was able to save $16,000. A couple months ago, the current administration in the United States put a temporary stop on H1B visas, and my company was unable to move forward with that process. I immediately started looking for schools so I can pursue my masters.  The $16,000 I have saved plus the 30% scholarship from Clark University will cover my tuition for my first year of graduate studies. I plan on raising another $16,000 so I can cover the remaining tuition ($8,000/semester) for my second year of graduate school. 


          I was fortunate enough  to receive the most financial aid possible on merit, but  I have no additional avenue to get additional funds. As an international student I can not have a full time job while I am in school. I will appreciate whatever amount you decide to offer as I will not be able to pursue my dream without your help.   My Venmo is @Bengah, Cashapp is $Bengah, and my Paypal is   [email redacted]


Thank you in advance. God bless you.

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 14 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $150 
    • 14 d
  • Jerrell Johnson 
    • $5 
    • 25 d
  • Mercy Quartey 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer

Michael Bengah 
Organizer
Folcroft, PA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more