We believe our keiki have a right to
- a bright, happy, and independent future
- access medically-necessary ABA services during the school day
- comprehensive assessments by qualified personnel in the school setting
We believe our parents have a right to
- understand your legal rights
- have your voice heard
- feel supported at meetings
- access competently trained and qualified professionals
We believe our teachers have a right to
- feel safe and supported at work
- have their voices heard and their needs addressed
- collaborate and receive support from qualified personnel
Your contributions enable us to host well respected and reknowned expert speakers, provide scholarships for families, offer representation at local and national events, host online teleconferencing meetings, provide access to a warehouse of resources, and assist with covering costs associated with hosting conferences. Together For Our Keiki™ (T.F.O.K.) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to advocate and create an inclusive community for our keiki by empowering caregivers and educating stakeholders. We do not provide medical or legal advice or services. Rather, we provide general information about applied behavior analysis (Chapter 465-D), special education, and matters relevant to these communities.
To learn more about us and our organization, please visit us at www.forourkeiki.com. To access us on Facebook, please visit www.facebook.com/forourkeiki. If you wish to contact us directly, you may email us at [email redacted]. EIN: 83-1947311.
DonationsSee top donations
- Easton W.
- Lyle Moody
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more