FIRE DESTROYED HOME WAYNE HART

Hello Wayne Hart is my father and my name is Catherine! On October 31st his electric blanket caught fire and resulted in burns to entire head and face as well as hands! He was able to get out of home with the help of a neighbor before entire place was lost. He is in ICU at UK Medical Center being treated for burns and smoke inhalation and currently on ventilator until it's determined amount of lung damage. Thank you for giving and I know he is fortunate to be alive and fighting!

Donations

 See top
  • Roseanne Rose 
    • $30 
    • 12 d
  • Yolanda Cole 
    • $100 
    • 12 d
  • Ryann, Shawn, Amanda O’Connor & Family 
    • $100 
    • 13 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 13 d
  • Kim Wages 
    • $300 
    • 13 d
See all

Organizer

Catherine Hart 
Organizer
Acworth, GA

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more