Fire at the Rutecki house

On Wednesday June 5 2017 a fire erupted at my childhoodhome in Bensalem PA that was occupied by my Mother, Brother and Sister-in-Law.  My Sister-in Law Tabetha went back into the house to try and save one of the dogs.  Sadly neither of them made it out.  The house is a total loss.  My Mother and Brother were hospitalized for smoke inhalation and are currently recovering.  In addition to losing all their belongings we found out that, like some people do to save money so medications can be afforded, the home owners policy on the house was cancelled in April.  My family greatly appreciates any support during this very difficult time.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Rutecki-Henderson
  • Rakesh Pathak 
    • $50 
    • 57 mos
  • Vinit Kumar 
    • $100 
    • 57 mos
  • Margaret Klima-Mills 
    • $50 
    • 57 mos
  • Debangsu Sharma 
    • $50 
    • 57 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
See all

Organizer

Jennifer L Rutecki Henderson 
Organizer
Levittown, PA