Family lost everything in an apartment fire.

Last night on 12/28 my adopted daughter, her boyfriend, his brother and my granddaughter all lost everything they had in a massive apartment fire at Waldo Heights Apartments in Kansas City, Mo. They have no family in the KCMO area. The closet family they have is in Topeka but their jobs are there in KCMO. They do not have any money to find somewhere else to live. They lost four cats in the fire and are extremely emotional for the loss but grateful to have made it out alive. This is a young couple with a four year old who just lost everything she got for Christmas. She does not understand why she can't go get her Trolls or Owellet. 

All proceeds will go to helping them located a new place to live, motel rooms until they can find something more permanent, gas to get them to and from work, food, clothing and shoes they lost and hygiene essentials. 

Anything helps and will be greatly appreciated. Please help and share this. Click on the link to view the fire. 

Massive fire at Waldo Heights Apartments in Kansas City MO 53597744_1609262087137990_r.jpeg53597744_1609262132737209_r.jpeg53597744_1609262150207372_r.jpeg

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 7 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 17 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 18 d
  • Alan Martin 
    • $500 
    • 19 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 21 d
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Lela Perez 
Organizer
Topeka, KS
Isaiah Ginter 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more