1. Faith was in an ATV Accident where it flipped onto her and a friend and she was trapped under it. This was at 9am the morning of New Year's Eve.
2. Faith has two breaks in her pelvis, two in her back, a broken rib, and severe leg injuries. These leg injuries consist of burns and chunks of her muscle and tissue that had to be removed.
3. Faith's already had a surgery the night of the accident and will be expecting two more.
4. Faith's currently living at home where she has a medical bed and medical assistances that come to her house three times a week.
5. After four to six weeks of letting Faith's bones heal, she'll be admitted into a rehab facility in San Antonio, Texas, where she will learn to walk again.
6. After the accident Faith was bedridden in the hospital for over the course of a week.
7. The injuries Faith has occured have taken away her chance to go to her Spring semester at the University of Mississippi.
Any donations will help Faith get closer to recovery. Thank you to everyone who has given her support and all the donations received to my dearest friend, Faith Ann Parrish. God bless everyone.