Hi! I can't tell you who I am right now, I'll reveal that in the end of this funding. The reason why I'm anonymous is that I don't want to influenciate this project positively or negatively, instead I want to highlight my motivation, reasons and cause.
So, I'm a student from Oporto who's addicted to travel, photography and motorcycles and I want to join these passions on an adventure, a solidarity adventure where I travel, on a motorcycle, around Europe photographing and documenting the trip.
The solidarity part is still being thought, I've got some ideas, like releasing a photographic book about the journey where a large percentage of the profit will be donated or get some sponsors that donate money or goods instead of paying me (any ideas are welcome, I'll really appreciate that cause mine are lacking).
I'm planning to board on this adventure in 2020, in the spring or in autumn, depending on how this funding performs and how many sponsors for donation I can arrange.
I need 3000€ for this trip to help me with several expenses, for example:
- a place to sleep, I'll try to sleep on a camping or use CouchSurfing do reduce expenses in that area, so I'm expecting to spend 20€/day with that
- food, without a place to cook, I'll be eating snacks, sandwiches and sometimes I'll have to go to restaurants, I'm expecting to spend 5-15€/day for eating
- fuel, it'll be around 1000€
- luggage equipment 200€
- safety equipment 500€
- If there's some leftover, I'll donate it, the rest of the expenses we'll be paid by me.
- I don't know how many days I'll need for this, I'm thinking around 30 to 45 days, so the expenses could vary a little.
I'll be really grateful for all the help you can give me, being it the money I need, ideas to improve the solidarity of my journey or ideas and tips for my trip. So if you're thinking about giving me 1€ or 100€, a tip or a word about all this, thank you! And if you're not... well, thank you anyway, at least you spend your time reading about something I've been thinking to do a long time ago.
For any questions, I'll leave here my site, E-mail and social media, on the trip I'll probably use Instagram a lot.