All Aboard Club helps autistic and ADHD children to build their confidence and develop their social and communication skills.
PLAY SESSIONS: We run inclusive play sessions, where they can build and play with our huge train sets in a safe, supportive and understanding environment.
MENTORING: We provide 1-to-1 online mentoring for primary and secondary school children, helping them overcome barriers to learning.
In 2020, we supported 100s of autistic and ADHD children and their families. But the lock-downs had a huge effect on our income.
How can you help?
* £15 buys 2 hours of train play for an autistic/ADHD child.
* £50 hires a venue for an hour
* £100 buys train batteries for 3 months
* £250 keeps our website running for a year
100% of your donation will go towards running All Aboard Club. Thank you.
- Richard, Sam, TJ and the All Aboard Club team.
What do we do?
* All Aboard Club gives autistic and ADHD children a sense of belonging and being part of a wider community.
* Parents gain a broader understanding of autism and ADHD through sharing their own lived experience with other families and hear how other families have overcome obstacles in life.
* The families start to form new friendships and support networks with other families who share similar challenges.
* All Aboard Club encourages autistic and ADHD children to travel using public transport, promoting their independence.
* It helps them develop social and emotional skills, and to push their personal boundaries with the reassurance that the project is delivered in an understanding and supportive environment.