Please Help Ginny’s All-Girls Baseball Team Go to Nationals!
Ginny is playing on an all-girls baseball team (the Boston Slammers). The team's goal is to be competitive at the largest national all-girls baseball tournament this summer!
These girls enjoy playing a game that they love on a team with other girls. Please consider donating to the team if you love baseball and can support these hard-working, sweet kids in what is going to be an empowering baseball journey!
The tournament is the Baseball For All Nationals Tournament. It will be held August 2-5, 2018 in Rockford, Illinois. The girls have already been practing (indoors) since December and are working hard!
The kids are raising money individually but have decided to share the money they that raise collectively with the entire team so that every girl is supported and able to play this summer!
Ginny has been playing baseball for four years and will likely play 2B for the 11u (11 years old and younger) Slammers. She’s working hard to build her skills so that she might be able to pitch. I am coaching the team.
These baseball-loving girls will make the most of this unique opportunity and will be deeply grateful for your support!
- Please share this GoFundMe campaign on your Facebook page so that we can spread the word!
- Follow the girls’ journey here: https://bostonslammers.com/
- Learn more about the Nationals Tournament here: http://www.baseballforall.com/nationals
- Please contact us with any questions, suggestions, or any words of encouragement you’d like to pass along to the girls. Coaches can be reached here: https://bostonslammers.com/about-our-coaches/
- And here’s a fantastic video that highlights the opportunity! www.facebook.com/baseballforall/videos/1489937467689628/
DonationsSee top donations
- Susan Lacefield
- Dominic adams
- Evan Katz
- Kun Ping and Xiao Zhen Lu
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more