EMERGENCY: Jackson Family fire

Typically, we don't merge our social media and personal matters but this calls for an exception. This morning around 2:40 A.m. me and my wife had woken up due to a very distinctive oddly placed light coming directly from above our bed and smoke in the air only to realize that there had been a fire raging right above a 1-2 feet crack in our ceiling (result of the fire) while we were sleeping. Startled, like anyone my wife and I immediately grabbed our son and rushed down stairs. The fire department later informed us that our home was no longer a place in which we could live in. What exactly are you supposed to do in a situation like this? It is very upsetting that my son no longer has a stable roof over his head, therefore for that and other obvious reasons, we are indeed at a tremendous loss as of right now. We are trying everything in our power to keep our heads up, gratefully our 11 month old son is safe and intact which makes things obviously much easier.  My wife and I both have jobs, I multiple, and my wife still attends school.  If you could please do just the littlest of sharing this, we might be able to obtain much more hope than we have now. If you can at this point in time do ANYTHING please do. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we receive is a blessing. We HIGHLY APPRECIATE you taking your time to assist us. THANK YOU EVERYONE Sincerely, the Jackson family.

Donations

  • Brad Boner 
    • $20 
    • 28 mos
  • Kamey McEwan 
    • $100 
    • 28 mos
  • Susan Titterington 
    • $50 
    • 28 mos
  • Mandy Hunter 
    • $25 
    • 28 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 28 mos
See all

Organizer

Tray Jackson 
Organizer
Denton, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more