Edgell family house fire

Janna, Jeremy and the kids need our help. Last Wednesday they experienced the worst fear imaginable, a house fire. The exhaust fan in their upstairs bathroom caught fire, fell off onto the toilet which then exploded into flames. Meanwhile the attic was also on fire. They have lost their entire upstairs and the water and smoke also traveled thru the walls to the downstairs and did further damage.
Check your exhaust fans friends! While we are all very grateful that no one was hurt our friends are displaced and have lost most of their personal belongings. Their clothes, shoes, toiletries, furniture etc. Fortunately they have insurance which will cover the rebuild and some of the personal items but they are not covering all expenses. Anything you can donate to help them cover the cost of being displaced and replace some personal items would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 38 mos
  • Ray Castro 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Yolanda Sanchez  
    • $95 
    • 39 mos
  • Johnna Benedict-Bowser 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Nichole Lucero 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer

Kelley Worley 
Organizer
Anthem, AZ
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more