Ed and Stella Saye House Fire Fund

On October 14, 2018, Ed and Stella Saye lost their home to a fire.  It was a little chilly on this Sunday morning and Ed was lighting the heater.  The heater exploded and engulfed the house in flames.  Luckily, Ed only received minor burns and he was able to get Stella out safely.  Their home burned to the ground- a total loss.  

We are raising money to keep them safe and comfortable until they get a new home.  They need clothes, shoes, towels, sheets...basically all the day to day stuff.  Any help that anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.  Anyone who knows Ed and Stella know they are wonderful people and right now, they need our help.  Thank you.

Donations (0)

  • Betsy Mason 
    • $50 
    • 11 mos
  • Timothy Ornoff 
    • $25 
    • 11 mos
  • Korah Alexander 
    • $50 
    • 11 mos
  • Rachel Harris 
    • $30 
    • 11 mos
  • Angela Cooley 
    • $20 
    • 12 mos


Joshua Saye 
Acworth, GA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more