Ebell House Fire Fundraiser

33247304_1537891552979232_r.jpeg

On Sept. 23, the Ebell's house had an electrical fire. Fortunately the family was not at home, however they did lose their two recently adopted cats, Junior and Beyoncé. A neighbor who called 911 was able to get their dog Kash out of the house, and their sweet cat Mesa also survived.

Jim, Trisha, Marty, and Kash are currently living with friends until the insurance process starts. Their oldest son Nate is at college at Florida State University in Tampa.  

The house and the items inside are considered a total loss. They will not be able to move back in until it can be re-built.  They will be renting a furnished house until they can move back. 

The family appreciates all the kind words and generosity they have received. All of the donations raised will go directly to the Ebell's to use at discretion while they recover. 
33247304_1537891974671952_r.jpeg

Donations

  • Mike Ward 
    • $25 
    • 21 mos
  • Karen Enright 
    • $25 
    • 21 mos
  • Janice Borowski 
    • $100 
    • 21 mos
  • Deborah Poropat  
    • $100 
    • 22 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 22 mos
See all

Organizer

Susan Lensch 
Organizer
Jensen Beach, FL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more